Friday, February 18, 2011

my addiction

They say music is my addiction rap is my prescription it once was a vision and now its my mission I've made it through it all I made all decisions say what you want I am not kidding this is my life not yours that I'm living when I pick up the mic look how many people listen because I'm the example of greatness I'm the best so I have to stay tight like braces my flow is contagious rhyme's are outrageous my life is like a book that's running outta pages but heart is going through some destruction allot is going on and it's hard for me to function I used to let little things bother me they ask if I see myself blowing up and i say probably I'm on top of my words like an apostrophe you can find me on the street slaughtering MC's

This is the beat for the song I wrote above click here then go down to ''27 beat 0014'' and click on it.
It's not done yet but hopefully soon hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. I don't want to listen to your beat during class time! Is it one that you played on the way to Des Moines? Did you write these lyrics? You are talented! Keep going with your music... I will be honored to someday say I "knew you back in the day..." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it's one Jon Young made and I will always go with my music. Thanks for the support

    ReplyDelete